Hi Friend, Have you heard about “Gospel 1234”? If no, then let me tell you about “Gospel 1234”
1 Represents that there is “1” God in this world
- Do you believe that this beautiful world is created by a Creator of all things or it just came about as a result of a big explosion?
- One of the world’s bestselling books, the Bible, said, “For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse?”
- So the Creator of this world and all things in it is who the Bible calls God.
So If there is a God, what is His relationship with you and me? Do you need Him?The Answer is Yes !
Why? Because we mankind have 2 Problems that we need God to solve!
2 Represents “2” unsolvable problems since the beginning of time
- The 1st Problem is Sin
Do you believe that even Holy people sins?
Big or small, we have done something that’s against our conscience in our life? (Things that we do not want to do but yet we have done it .And when we did it, we truly regret … sigh…)
- This is what the Bible says “For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing.…”
Do you have such similar experiences? E.g. For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing…So how to solve ?
- The 2nd Problem is Death. The Bible says “Just as people are destined to die once?” So whether you are Mao Zedong, Princess Diana, Micheal Jackson, Whitney Houston or Hugo Chavez… We cannot run away from this problem.
So when a person leaves this world, where are we headed? Who can tell us about this? If there is a Heaven and Hell, where do I go?
- Who can help us solve these 2 problems of ours that we are unable to solve from the beginning of time: Sins & Death?
Can I solve these problems myself? Nope
The Creator of this World and all things has sent His son Jesus to help us solve these 2 problems. So how did He solve them? What did He do?
3 represents “3” things that Jesus did 2000 years ago
- One, Jesus was Born for Mankind
The Bible says that Jesus who being in the nature, God, chose to appear in the form of Man…..
So God is not just one who sits on high and does not understand the problems of mankind. Jesus was born for mankind. He lived together with mankind and experienced our pains, our sufferings and our struggles….
So He is truly able to understand your worries and mine too.
- Two, Jesus was crucified on the Cross.
The Bible says “He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross…..”
Every one of us has done something wrong before and we have to be responsible for the wrongdoings. There will not be an exception. But the question is who is willing to bear our Sins? Is our friend willing to do so? What about our family?
Please know that Jesus is willing. God loves us and is willing to let His Son be crucified on the cross for our sins so as to solve the problem of Sins. Dear Friend, who is willing to die for us?
- Three, Jesus has Risen from Death!
Although Jesus was crucified and died, the Bible said that Jesus has resurrected from death!
There has not been anyone who was able to predict that He will arise on the 3rd day after His own death. And Jesus has done just that. And more than 500 plus people are witnesses of His resurrection.
God has truly overcome Death and this will hold true for all those who follow Him! Though man will still die, we will have this hope of resurrection and that we will enter into heaven to be with God forever and ever…..
Friend, Can Jesus really help to resolve the problem of Sins and Death? Many Christians have already experienced Him in their lives.
You can also!
Friend, if we truly believe in Jesus and make Him our Lord, God will freely forgive our Sins. He will also give the resurrected life to those who believed in Him.
So are you willing…?
4 represents “4” actions to take
if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9)
From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.” (Matthew 4:17)
Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:38)
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)
Lord, I confess that I am a sinner. Thank you for forgiving my sins, I want to repent and trust in you. Please be my savior. In the Lord’s Name. Amen
Download the PDF version – GOSPEL 1234 English version